Blog Award..

Wow I got my first Blog Award. I'm in shock..



Over The Top Blog Award:According to the rules of the award, I must provide my readers the answers to the below 35 questions in ONE WORD I also must THANK my award giver Ellie @ Almost Bourdain for this fun award AND grant 6 of my FAVORITE BLOGGERS this award. Then, give them the heads-up that they have been nominated by yours truly..

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your hair? Brown
Your mother? Inspiration
Your father? Hero
Your favorite food? Crème Brulee
Your dream last night? Money
Your favorite drink? Lychee Shake
Your dream/goal? Successful
What room are you in? Lounge
Your hobby? Baking
Your fear? Sharks
Where do you want to be in 6 years? New York
Where were you last night? Brothers
Something that you aren’t? Selfish
Muffins? Raspberry
Wish list item? Kitchenaid
Where did you grow up? Australia
Last thing you did? Bake
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your TV? LCD
Your pets? 2
Friends? Rocks
Your life? Interesting
Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? Family
Vehicle? Yaris
Something you’re not wearing? Skirt
Your favorite store? Marc Jacobs
Your favorite color? Purple
When was the last time you laughed? Now
Last time you cried? Thursday
Your best friend? C/H/A/R/E
One place that I go to over and over? New York
One person who emails me regularly? C/H/A/R/E
Favorite place to eat? Home



OK before I post my pick I just wanted to say that I have a lot of favourite blogs. and it was really hard to choose the 6. If I could grant 200 I would :)


I would like to pass on this wonderful Over The Top Award to 6 bloggers (in no particular order):

Conor @ Hold The Beef
Trisha @ Sugarlaced
Peachkins @The Peach Kitchen
Mary @ Keep Learning Keep Smiling
Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella
Lauren @ Celiac Teen

Trissa (November 10, 2009)  

Congratulations Kath! You sooo deserve that award. You're generosity is so Over the top! and I also super agree that the people you've nominated deserve the awards too!

Lauren (November 11, 2009)  

Congratulations! Thats fantastic - and thank you so much for giving it to me as well =D.

♥peachkins♥ (November 11, 2009)  

Congratulations! and thanks for passing it on to me.I'm very flattered to receive this award.I'll prolly post it tomorrow...♥

Helena –  (November 11, 2009)  

Awwwww, I hope that those were happy tears you cried on Thurs :(.
Oh YAYYYY, am I the "H" in CHARE? hahahahah. I'm so famous right now.... booyah!
Ahem, I hope you will take me to try one of those lychee shakes.... what the? when the? Sounds so gooooood!
Hey, last night I had a funny dream too. Dreamt that I was a talented dance choreographer for SYTYCD and I was praised by Madonna and I think it was Pharell. You girls were all there to cheer me on, I felt so rich! Then I woke up... ARGH!

Precious (November 11, 2009)  

Awwww I am the 'C' and I am FIRST. I must be the bestest friend ever. I mean I am the one that accompanies you on many of your food experiences after all and sits patiently while you take a hundred photos of my food even though I am usually STARVING.

Anonymous –  (November 11, 2009)  

You are most welcome and you totally deserve it!!

Conor @ HoldtheBeef (November 11, 2009)  

Oh you so deserve this award! Yay for you! Also, I'm completely flattered that you passed it on to me! Thanks so much! You've put a big grin on my face :D

I accidentally misread "skirt" as "shirt" in your answers, and thought geez it must be hot over east today, haha.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella (November 12, 2009)  

Aww thankyou so much Kath! It was lovely to elarn more about you too and selfish you definitely are not. You're one of the most generous people I know! Big love :) x

MaryMoh (November 13, 2009)  

Congrats Kath for the award and thanks so much for passing the award to me. That's was so unexpected. Appreciate very very much. You've just warmed my heart & given me a lovely weekend.

Forager (November 19, 2009)  

Congrats on the award Kath! Mmm.. craving a lychee shake now too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails