Happy Halloween... BOO

It’s Halloween Eve… Booooo

Here is my second Halloween treat. I was originally going to make some red velvet cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting but I completely forgot and I didn’t have the correct ingredients at home. I wanted to make something quick and easy. Cookie dough is pretty simple so I made some double chocolate chip fudge cookies.



I wanted to make Jack O Lantern faces but my creative juices ran out after an incredibly busy day at work. I stuck to spider webs. Everyone at work loved them.




Psssssssstttt look behind you…

Helen (grabyourfork) (October 30, 2009)  

These cookies look great. Love the spiderweb effect :)

Anonymous –  (October 30, 2009)  

Happy Halloween!! Love the colours!

Trissa (October 30, 2009)  

The cookies are spooky and fab Kath! The masked guy is scary? Who is he??

♥peachkins♥ (October 30, 2009)  

I love the colors of the cookie..... Can I borrow that mask? I'd love to scare my daughter..heehee

Conor @ HoldtheBeef (October 31, 2009)  

Ooh I want to stare at your delicious cookies all night but luckily the spiders scared me off. Happy Halloween!

Trisha (October 31, 2009)  

Oh that looks excellent Kath! Is that peanut butter with chocolate syrup? i'm intrigued!!!

Katherine A Cupcake Or Two –  (October 31, 2009)  

Ellie - Thanks Happy Halloween to you too.

Trissa - Thats just my mask. It is very spooky. I had fun at work scaring people.

Peachkins - Yes you can borrow the mask, but it may traumatise the little ones ehehe.

Conor - Thanks Conor. They turned out well and pretty chewy too.

Trisha - Its actually white chocolate on top. I just put orange food colouring on it.

Anonymous –  (October 31, 2009)  

who doesnt love spider webs?
no one ever gets tired of those :)
love em! happy halloween katherine! :)

Julia @Mélanger (October 31, 2009)  

How fabulous are your cupcakes!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella (November 01, 2009)  

LOL What on earth is that thing behind us? Your cupcakes look great!

Two fit and fun gals (November 02, 2009)  

i love the spider decorations hehe (or are they real??)

Karine (November 03, 2009)  

Great job with your cookies! I love your decoration :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails