Junior MasterChef Australia

As a little girl all I wanted to do was cook with my mum. She would often give me a bowl or a pan with some food so I can pretend to cook with her. This was always a great bonding experience between my mum and I.

I think getting kids in the kitchen at a young age not only teaches them about nutrition but it also teaches them how to use their taste buds. Although I don't have kids of my own I do have a nephew. He loves to watch his mum and dad cook and even tries to help with the washing up at the tender age of 2.

With the success of Masterchef Australia, a range of products have been created for the little ones. Masterchef was not only popular with the adults, it was extremely popular with the kids too. These products will be available at Myer, Target, Big W and K-Mart in Mid November, just in time for Christmas.




Apron and Chef’s Hat RRP: $19.99. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)





Junior MasterChef Rice Kit RRP: $29.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)



Junior MasterChef Pizza Kit RRP: $34.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)


Junior MasterChef Egg Kit RRP: $29.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)


Junior MasterChef Cupcake Kit RRP: $39.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years





Junior MasterChef Cookie Kit RRP: $29.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)



Junior MasterChef Cake Kit RRP: $39.99. Also comes with 4 recipe cards. Available at Target, Kmart, Myer and Big W from Mid-November. (Recommended for kids aged 3-15 years)

My personal favourite is the Cupcake and the Rice Kit. Its just so darn cute. I want it for myself. If you have any questions regarding the Junior MasterChef range of products, feel free to email me at keugenio@optusnet.com.au

Conor @ HoldtheBeef (October 24, 2009)  

Thanks for the heads up, I know what my Goddaughter will be getting for her birthday now!

Shirls. –  (October 24, 2009)  

wow its so colourful! just love it! ;)

Fiona (October 24, 2009)  

Okay thecupcake one is a little too pink for my liking! ;)

Trissa (October 24, 2009)  

What a great great great idea!! I love the fact that you can get kids to enjoy cooking at such a young age. This is going to do really well!! Well done kath. I'm ordering a few for my nephew.

Helena –  (October 24, 2009)  

These look great!!! When will these be available in Holland? These will be an absolute hit here!

Katherine A Cupcake Or Two –  (October 24, 2009)  

Conor - Hi, They are really good quality products. I want to pick up the rice kit and the cupcake kit for myself. Your goddaughter will love it

Shirls - They are fantastic kits.

Fiona - Pink is the new black eheheh. Nah its a beautiful pink.

Trissa - Thanks Trissa. Now your nephew can help you in the kitchen.

Helena - Make sure you pick one up to take back to Amsterdam.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella (October 25, 2009)  

The pink cupcake set is really cute! :D

Anonymous –  (October 25, 2009)  

Perfect christmas pressies for the little ones!

Hayles –  (October 26, 2009)  

I know what I'll be getting my god daughter for Xmas. The apron and a kit so she can help her mum cook. Very cute indeed.

Two fit and fun gals (October 26, 2009)  

they all look so damn cute- they will be a mega hit i reckon

Julia @ Mélanger (October 28, 2009)  

These are so adorable. I agree, great idea to get kids into the kitchen early. I wish I had that opportunity.

Sara (November 25, 2009)  

These are so cute. My kids are mad masterchef fans and would love these as they love cooking, but the cupcake ones are soooo pink. I think these will be on my Christmas shopping lists for a few of the billy lids in the family. I think they will be huge. There are other kid's cooking sets out there but with the masterchef branding they'll do really well. My youngest spied them in the Myer catalogue this morning ans is already asking if Santa will bring him one.

Tilly –  (December 18, 2009)  

They r so cute!! i love them. and so do the kids.I think they r a great idea.the kids love master chef and they love this 2.i will be buying more for Christmas!!!!!

Kat –  (December 18, 2009)  

U should buy some!!

Tilly –  (December 18, 2009)  

they r so cool i love them

Anonymous –  (December 18, 2009)  

they r soooo cute, i want a couple of them myself, bet they'll be very popular!!!!! :P

Anonymous –  (December 24, 2009)  

i got the cupcake set and i love it!!!! :P

Annie –  (December 29, 2009)  

the cake kit is so cool. I just want to buy all the kits. I am going to buy another kit today

Anonymous –  (January 05, 2010)  

i was ripped of when i got the cookie kit for xmas! it said it came with four cookie recipes, i looked in side and there were no recipes what so ever! what a rip off! and on christmas too!

Anonymous –  (January 10, 2010)  

My 8yr daughter thinks her cupcake set is fantastic I must admit so do I the measuring cups and the spoons all connected has been put in my draw not with her kit!! LOL Will be definitely buying the other ones! ?Thanks Masterchef great idea!

Anonymous –  (February 05, 2010)  

good but is there gonna be a kid master chef cause i love to cook and so do my friends and i just love to try new things and if it doesn't turn out well i keep going

Anonymous –  (February 07, 2010)  

My son got some of these kits for his birthday, and they are fantastic, even I love them, especially the rice and pizza kits.

Anonymous –  (March 25, 2010)  

OMG I love to cook sooo much. My bug brother is a chef and he has inspired me to cook. Coking is such a great caree I rekon. That's all I want to do all day long and not just the deserts!! My bro is trying to help me but its hard cause he'e not always down. I really want to be Junior MasterChef!!

Anonymous –  (April 22, 2010)  

shit heads

Anonymous –  (September 09, 2010)  

fabulous! I found these for sale at Treasures For Little People: http://www.treasuresforlittlepeople.com.au/junior-masterchef-australia-c-295.html

Anonymous –  (November 30, 2010)  

you can also buy Junior Masterchef merchandise online from www.sweetb.com.au

get in quick though - they are selling out fast everywhere.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails