Cupcake Day for the RSPCA

I'm a big animal lover. When I heard about The Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, I went into their website and signed up to be a Cupcake Cook. I made 24 Cupcakes, Ricotta Brownies and some Mars Bar cookies. A few girls at work helped me out and made some tasty treats. Monique made some Jam Drops, Cathrine made some smaller Vanilla Cupcakes and her sister Sam made some Choc Chip cookies. I know its suppose to be a Cupcake Day but a variety is good.

Milo Eugenio
Gizmo Eugenio








After a few hours I counted the money and we ended up with $214.00. I think that's pretty good. If you would like to donate to the RSPCA you can go to their website http://www.rspca.com.au/. Its a great cause and its really worth donating.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella (August 17, 2009)  

Wow, $214! You are such a star! Well done indeed :)

Anonymous –  (August 18, 2009)  

gizmo is sooooooooooooooooo cute!
& the cupcakes look delicious, well done to you all

Bets

Trisha (August 18, 2009)  

Congratulations! These are absolutely fantastic!!! And awwwww that's bear in the big blue house!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! Oh and Milo & Gizmo are such adorable little creatures - I love love LOVE dogs!!

shirls –  (August 18, 2009)  

Nom Nom Nom!
good job team!

Anonymous –  (August 18, 2009)  

Congratulations Kath! I also had cupcake day at Balmain and had a great time. If it wasn't for your blog I would never have done this. I'm so happy that we all did something for a worthy cause and all had fun!

Luigi –  (August 20, 2009)  

Awwww! Wow Kat, this is fantastic! They look great too! You make me want to do good deeds now. Thanks for your inspiring posts - keep em up!

Conor @ HoldtheBeef (August 26, 2009)  

I love the sprinkle-laden bones, great work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails